Friday, December 10, 2010

Apple iPod Touch 8 GB (2nd Generation) - an Honest Review

apple ipod


I have no contact has been a big fan of the original iPod, and have a few years after its introduction. Recently I accidentally broke the screen (long story) from my iPod, so I) my new car from 8 GB Apple iPod touch (2nd generation. I use it for a couple of weeks and not only I notice that there are many improvements over the original model, but there are many new standards for today's portable media players. Here's a brief lookand this model of the 2nd Generation.

Although the new model is more or less the same size as the previous one, takes his new rounded design is to look thinner. Will retain its polished stainless steel that looks fantastic, but it is a magnet for fingerprints and scratches. The new model is also a bit 'easier than the original

The Apple iPod touch 8 GB (2nd Generation) has a nice scratch-resistant screen, graphically amazing for life. It 'pretty well underLighting, where you can automatically its brightness and contrast of light environment. In direct sunlight, however, the screen is less visible. To be honest, there is little media player, produces good pictures in direct sunlight.

When I saw the iPod touch Apple's time to listen more, I was not able to adjust the volume of my music without the device from his pocket and adjust the volume toScreen. The new model has physical buttons for volume control on them, adding that just sent from heaven. They are now in a position, the volume of my music, without the players fit in your pocket. There are also slight improvements in the quality of audio and video playback.

Visit : Creative Zen MX 8 GB

No comments:

Post a Comment