
For those of you who are avid fans of the Apple iPod, you're probably dying to try the newly released Apple iPod Touch 32 GB or 64 GB. But for those of us who are not big fans of Apple, there is now a popular competition at the brand new iTouch;. It 's the Microsoft Zune 32 GB HD called Well, I'm not necessarily a big fan of Microsoft either, but this new HD is really a Zune media player to view elegant surface, enormous.Storage and compatible with PC software, it is not difficult to understand why I buy a Zune rather than an Apple iPod Touch.
But how do you know if you need to buy a Zune? Here are some features that you consider if you could make your decision.
1. Touchscreen Beauty: comparison between the Zune HD with the Apple iPod Touch, I honestly think that the Zune has a better job with graphics. If your HD just adds to the beauty of the screen already beautifulDisplay that is brighter than the iTouch to read and easier.
2. Software: Apple iTunes software to update calls with individual and synchronization with your iPod Touch out. I do not understand why not only deal with iTouch as a disk, but it is not Microsoft. That's right. For the Zune HD, created a software platform for PC (unlike iTunes), so that your PC does not turn into a worm and you can actually work with yourZune. What a concept!
3. Zune HD navigation Quick Play: .. I am a person of Windows itself as much as I despise Microsoft, I share my stuff in the folders and links as an iTouch, I can not really do, but with the technology of HD Zune Quick Play. You can browse the folders with shortcuts to your articles recently played songs or most used.
This suggests the iPod touch in many ways, because the iPod, you only get so manyProgram icons to choose from and that's all. But with the Zune, you can add icons and links to navigate without having to scroll so much.
Recommend : SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB Apple iPod nano 16 GB Coby 4 GB Video
No comments:
Post a Comment