My Links : Sony Walkman NWZ-S544 Coby 4 GB Video MP3
Monday, March 14, 2011
Amazing Holy iBand - funny! -Feliz Navidad - iPhone microphone! - North Point Community Church
Merry Christmas! My name is Melanie Beauchamp. I live in Atlanta. I hope you enjoy this unique performance from our church! I was surprised when the music came from church leaders and began what is essentially an iBand! It 'started with only two boys continue iPads. It 'started with a mixing software of some kind, the other is a different tool to expand the sound. Then people came to the stage with other sounds, a saxophone, a drum, where the only maniPad shook like a tambourine, had a different keyboard, all kinds of stuff! Then, incredibly, a man with an iPhone or iPod and start playing something else. And last but not least, a man comes to sing in his iPhone! All this was fed through the audio system to be attached to the headphone jack on the device! I think Apple should use these guys to do a spot for this - all the Christmas music on their devices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment