
E 'became a necessity. But like everything in the universe, electronic gadgets are also two sides to them. I am a homemaker. I remember very well that night, when my husband came home beaming from ear to ear. He had received a refund for the heavy deposit its tax return. And my first reaction was - buy a washing machine. It was handed to me in seventh heaven when my first washing machine was. Why do I have to confess that I hate to even wash their hands with a handkerchief.
Over theYears I've surrounded me with various electronic devices. Current models replace old ones. I had the same excuse every time, this works better. Microwave, toaster, grill, refrigerator, vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, geysers, air-conditioned room, and hotter is the endless list. No home is complete today without them.
I am no longer a luxury. They make our lives easier. E 'was ok, when the landlady and' left behind at the house. But today 99% ofWomen work. You must balance both home and office. These gadgets are not a housewife friends. Electronic devices have brought entertainment directly into our living rooms. Today we were able to see the majestic place full solar eclipse in Kabul, while sitting in India.
Television and the Internet brought the world. We are all citizens of a great global village. Computers and laptops are now part of economic life at all levels. offices, commercial buildings,Railways, banks, post offices depend on your computer. The works, which take hours to complete are done with a single click. And you can take your office with you wherever you go, that is, if your spouse does not object.
Cell phones, iPods, digital cameras, the list is endless. Technology has changed our lives pleasant and not too comfortable. And this is a cause for concern. No, I have nothing against electronic gadgets. I'm breaking the dependency on these gadgets. Wedo not play in their absence. They must serve and not us to decide.
Today we can observe a solar eclipse place in Kabul, but heard cries of pain in our neighborhood. Our children are turning computer expert, but do not have the simple pleasure of an experience of tree climbing. We are so accustomed to air conditioning equipment, breathing the fresh air makes us sick.
This dependency makes us physically sick. Look at the obesity rate in the world as a whole,especially the developed countries. List of diseases are also a gadget like forever without end. Can not our master.
Friends Link : Exclusive Offer Apple iPod classic 160 GB
No comments:
Post a Comment