Thanks To : Apple iPod nano 16 GB
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Apple iPad 2 White unboxing and hands-on
Hello you do today has just published the new iPad 2! So far, its amazing! I am having a ton more videos of him so please check them out. I bought this to the finish with only 6 other people online. On my local bestbuy, where more than 75 and at the local Apple Store has over 300 people have been. It will be a review within a week or so, when I try to fully understand. Please help me reach 2000 U-boat, and there will be prizes for the help. Tell me when you go to buy one.If so, or if you have already done, what color and size? Please follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Apple iPad 2 unboxing and hands-on Apple iPad 2 unboxing and hands-on Apple iPad 2 unboxing and hands-on Apple iPad 2 unboxing and hands-on Apple iPad 2 unboxing and hands-on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment