Monday, April 18, 2011

NEW 4G iPod Touch Review - Video Reviews - compared with 2G/3G

Official iPod nano 4G review and comparison of tests 2nd/3rd + Gen video. The new iPod touch, the 4th Generation is slim, stylish, high quality display with the retina and slimmer design. It feels better in hand and in general seems awesome! The 2 cameras make it an excellent deal for the 4th Generation of 3rd/2nd select. I think that a better agreement with the iPod Touch, iPhone 4 th January and 4, because the former is not necessary to pay a plan that costs thousandsDollars in 3 years and if you lose your iPod touch, the fourth gene ($ -230) is not so, you must save another iPhone 4 (-500 $) and the more money you can buy a HD camera hours shoots full HD for under $ 250 that a much better way to go. I would take more than a Flip Mino and iPod touch an iPhone, then 4, so I'm just a little 'less worried, I feel. See review for more information on IOS 4.1 and the video quality. Have fun! Music: Kevin MacLeodwww.incompetech.com ______ If I ask, this is a video I spent most of the time against the backdrop of glass and high quality film and moving the camera, so I really hope to enjoy as much as me. (Based on Nikon D5000) Thank-TK1000 first song royalty-free Apple iMovie 09 comuter last song: The music loop is a freeware: www.flashkit.com

Friends Link : Apple iPod classic 160 GB Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB

No comments:

Post a Comment