Thanks To : Apple iPod nano 8 GB
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
rant.
NEW TOUR Fall 2010 tickets here: tinyurl.com new CD! itunes.apple.com song of mine. Music from GarageBand. all seats in Sunday Mass, filled with the mass of huge ass, go to classes as quickly as molasses. ceremonial reading glasses. Read a bit 'of Leviticus. All children are a bit 'too little for them. all parents nod in agreement. - "I seem to see only vaguely what he meant 'It is too early in the morning the honor of another allegorical story of the father read, read a bit'further, ensuring that policyholders do not need the trouble, "if God in verse 45, said that the slaves are in place now, said the people who have all things in the bud any slaves in his heart. we've sold or are forced boughten cotton that our moral, God calls us to set them free from the slavery of our hearts ... and then we, as a god on the logistics of buying and selling of slaves to explain ... "back to me I nod and sit down, beats bumpin my iPod from my God,his "Dear God, dear, dear man with a beard vague muscle or a loved one sword, good all-seeing, my friend, the surgeon Lord the blue: to pray and listen to the music that I can tell them .. - tightening its anti-masturbation, big and loving fag-hater, I want your holy might, I love rich and white and I was your day off, I come to you is a demand there is so much pain on this tower, war and drugs and homelessness. sadness, where...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment