
3G Apple iPod touch MP3 player you have the Midas Touch is more popular than ever, has always proved to be. iPod usually turned to good fortune for Apple, selling over 150 million units by 2008. The new addition to the family is still a class above. After buying my personal touch, I thought, there is not much noticeable difference from the player inside or outside compared to my old second-generation apple. Introspection Although at firstYou may not find all the cosmetic / functional changes with playing music and videos, or the menu, but is much faster. You know you surf with Safari or upload your own Facebook. For heavier applications for playing video / music, change is evident. The boot time improved significantly.
What I like most is the new functionality, voice control is an excellent specification. My niece loves it and rip it for me, whenever they can. This feature only coolLeaves you completely free hand. It allows you, the playlist of music to go and check your voice. No need to pull out of the bag. All you have to do is complete the "Next" to move to the next song or say "Shuffle" to mix. I want to stop and make a call? Just say "Pause" and the music stops. I like it when I jog or at my gym. I advise you to contact us via the iPod classic, what a little 'too heavy.My touch is so light that I sometimes forget that it is in my pocket.
Although I am very much in favor on behalf of the 32GB model, I recommend you only update your iPod touch 2G, if you really need much space. As a person crazy music, I'm always busy, so I bought one. The only thing that is regarded with 3G faster processing, the battery lasts 6 hours less than 2G. 3G battery can store 30 hours of music playback, while the best 36 hours in 2G,According to Apple's official specifications. Well, I can live with because they do not discount on any power source, which takes a long time anyway.
I forgot to mention that the iPod touch Accessories 32GB/64GB 3rd Generation versions, accompanied by other one? Yes! I'm talking to the microphone at your fingertips free. Particularly useful feature for audio control. It also comes with a remote control and headphones, while the 8GB yet. So, first, is the main feature of the new CPU upgrade andimproving the graphics card. According to Apple, the new CPU is twice as fast as the iPhone 3G. The new 8GB available for this generation, as it uses the old CPU chip itself is one of the old iPod touch second.
Thanks To : Apple iPod nano 8 GB
No comments:
Post a Comment