Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jailbreak 4.3.3 iPod as Impact untethered 4g, iPhone 3G and 4, iPhone (Windows and Mac)

What's wrong with you, Luis, here and now I'll show you guys how to jailbreak 4.3.3 firmware for the new I ios. Supported Devices iPhone3GS iPhone4 (GSM), 3G iPod touch iPod touch 4G iPad1 AppleTV2G (8F202 redsnow v4.3: firmware adf.ly: Try Adf.ly unlockers ultrasnow !!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS JAILBREAK Windows problems, this ( Windows) redsn0w then start going to bring up your Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Del) go to Programs and then right-click on redsn0w click to go to trial. from thereand find the right mouse button and click on redsn0w Set Affinity to ensure that only the CPU 1 is activated and the other does not, then press ok then try jailbreaking or RE On Windows, be sure to right click on Redsnow.exe inWindows compatibility mode and then run it as administrator and XP SP3. Second channel: www.youtube.com I hope enjoy these videos. Be sure to comment on him a thumbs up and that really helps me and I appreciate it very much. Thanks guys / girls to watch my video and II hope to see you in my next. : LINKS Q: I have a website? - Bit.ly Ustream: D - bit.ly Twitter is cool? - Bit.ly Book Of My Face? :)-Www.facebook.com * ios Untethered Jailbreak 4.3.3 on iPod touch, 4G, iPhone and iPad 1 * 4 ios Untethered Jailbreak 4.3.3 on iPod touch, 4G, iPhone and iPad 4 1 * 4.3 Jailbreak Untethered ios. 3 4G iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad 4 1

My Links : Touch Screen 4GB

No comments:

Post a Comment