www.Alfred.TV Follow me on Twitter at http INFO: This was a corporate song that was used during the Macintosh rollout in January 1984. I listened to live in Manhattan, in the public and other authorized Apple reseller / dealer at the time. The song was a small change between product announcements and was intended to excite the audience a bit '. During the meeting, Apple introduced the Macintosh and the new line of computer systems Lisa. The copy that is on the internetrather shabby looking, with dropouts in video and audio. I digitized and restored this version from the first generation VHS tape in my personal library. I also checked out the audio and enlarged in my home studio, punch him a few more, and to reduce noise. So if you're in technology, Apple's history or arithmetic, enjoy this. if you're not and you like the video of me and my family and my bad jokes - do not, because the song is really badand a blatant rip-off of Irene Cara is "Flash Dance" song. Trivia: When I consider the "live" looked at the Mac introduction, we, like Apple resellers, we all laughed their asses at time marker 02:47 - when the boy was wearing a £ 60 LISA computer under his arm, as if it were a Laptop! Trivia: Some of my classmates from Apple, which has just introduced the Macintosh, rose from their seats to his stock broker to coin-operated phones and phone card to "buy" to a problem! Smart. I wish I did the same. I have been involved...
No comments:
Post a Comment