My Links : Exclusive Offer Apple iPod nano 8 GB
Friday, September 2, 2011
Unboxing the Apple iPod Nano (6 th generation)
While I was on the Playa, Apple announced a new music-centric iPod with touch screen. I was so fascinated that gathered after the return to civilization, I red 8 GB model. But wait! Let's start at the beginning ... In the summer of 2002, nine months after Apple launched the original iPod and iTunes for Windows did not exist before, I bought my first Apple product, iPod 10 GB (2 nd generation), along with a FireWire card for my PC. You see, despite the development on the Mac for most of the '90s,I had never heard of an Apple product before the iPod, and I decided to build my own PC running DOS, DESQview, Windows and Linux at home, while the Mac, RS/6000s, Alpha, Sun, and services of general interest interest in the work. Music is an important part of my life (I've heard both and play) and have always been an early adopter of sizes (from cassette, CD, DAT, MiniDisc, um), in order to get an iPod, the next step logical, especially when faced with traveling for 2 months without my music collection. Yes, my love affair with AppleIt started with the iPod and now a 12 "PowerBook G4 Rocking OS X. The rest is history follows: I track the number of Apple products, new and used, I've won since then lost, again with the 'iPod! nano. After years of not updating my iPod (which is still on its original battery is fine), and the possession of every new iPhone, why would I do with this iPod Nano trouble? 1) and' extremely sweet. I am a sucker for sexy devices to pack a lot of technology in a small package. It 'was awhile ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment